HR/People Manager Amsterdam
Our client is a design company. In a world in which retail and hospitality are not just as places to shop, eat and sleep, but part of a new cultural landscape.
Today the psychology of sharable moments drives everything: from design and architecture to service and customer journey.
This emotive customer take-away is just as important as the purchase. That's why our client blends retail, hospitality and branding with a psychological and emotive approach to design.
As our HR Manager, you will:
• Implement core strategic processes such as talent / succession planning; performance management; talent acquisition and retention; and employee relations matters
• Support management with the implementation of HR strategy in regards to best practice, policies and procedures
• Work closely with the Operations Manager to anticipate upcoming resourcing needs, managing all hires from a budget perspective
• Manage the full recruitment process, from sourcing candidates through to offer stage and onboarding
• Build a strong talent pipeline to promote direct recruitment, whilst managing the relationship with select recruitment agencies
• Support in managing compensation, benefits and reward
• Measure employee satisfaction and identify areas that require improvement
• Implement the training and development agenda; identify areas that need attention and improvement
• Ensure performance issues are identified and proactively managed
• Support with performance development
• Manage absence, and if necessary the reintegration process.
• Keep up to date and advise on employment legislation and support in managing employee relation issues that may arise
• In conjunction with the Operations Manager, ensure all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law.
• Work proactively and collaboratively with the Senior HR Manager, Europe to develop regional/global HR inititiaves and embed them appropriately within the company
• High degree of adaptability, with a flexible approach to changing needs
• Strong organisational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking
• Confidence in directly supporting the Senior Management team
• Ability to build rapport with key members of the immediate and wider Management team.
• Confidence in provding HR advise on all aspects of people management and development.
• Ability to apply and advise on employment law
• A professional and commercial approach to HR, with the ability to deliver high employee satisfaction, appropriate development and reward for individuals
• Experience of working across the full HR remit
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Fluency in English required
If you are interested in this position, please contact Esther Kaart at email@example.com or 06-10284816