Office Manager Vast Amsterdam
What they do:
At this company they develop a disruptive and innovative method to silently install foundations. Now, they are developing the tool for next generation XXL monopiles used for wind energy offshore. Their patented method will solve major challenges in the offshore wind industry that are associated with the current method "pilling" such as harmful noise to marine life, potential delays, fatigue damage in the pile and scaling issues.
They collaborate with leading offshore contractors and windfarm developers. As they venture into unchartered waters, they are looking for inventors who like to challenge the status quo and can push boundaries in cooperation with the excisting team.
They recently obtained their first commercial order, the work is really starting now!
Colleagues with humor, energy, who want to realize the energy transition together in a sustainable way. Very international oriented and a pleasant and informal working atmosphere.
- As their first point of contact, you will answer the company phone line.
- You give our visitors a warm welcome. You announce their arrival in advance.
- You manage the central agenda.
- You provide administrative support to colleagues: from managing contracts and archiving documents to mail processing.
- You check our documents on their way out and presence of the website and other marketing materials and make sure they are pleasant to read and free of errors.
- You take care of the management and purchase of everything needed in the office.
- You make sure our office looks neat and attractive.
- You lead several projects to let GBM Works jumping to the next level: a new ICT structure, setting up a CRM system.
Your must-have skill set
- Your work and thinking level is MBO+ and you have an education as a management assistant or comparable.
- You have 1 to 2 years of experience, but may also have your diploma in the pocket.
- Your work is structured and accurate.
- You are customer-oriented, service-oriented and collegial.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You can easily check an English text for pleasant readability and correct spelling.
- You can work independently and you know how to get things done.
- You have a good knowledge of the latest Office applications and can effortlessly work with the most common programs.
- You want to work full-time (40 hours) for us.
What do we offer?
- Colleagues with humor, energy who want to realize the energy transition together in a sustainable way.
- Enough challenges to become a little better every day.
- A pleasant and informal working atmosphere
- A modern workplace and laptop.
- 25 vacation days
- Ample opportunity to contribute your ideas.
- Good coffee, fresh fruit, soft drinks and chips and a 'company lunch' every day.
- Office location at ETCA in Amsterdam